Sunday, October 8, 2017

México México City Chalco Mission!

Tuesday, September 26, 2017

A day after his 19th birthday, Elder Quist is finally off to México City! We are so proud of Davis and are excited for his adventure and experiences as a missionary of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. He is so ready for this! We love you Elder!



 Happy and already making friends!

A very short email letting us know that he made it safely:

HEY GUYS I'm doing good. Long day. Traffic is insane here, I don't know how we didn't get in a wreck. Anyway we have just been chillin at the airport and just recently the CCM. Just writing to tell you I got here ok and my p-days are Wednesday, BUT not tomorrow, next Wednesday. So yeah! I hope y'all got home safely! I'll email next week.

Frequently checking the CCM (México City MTC) Facebook page, we finally found him! 
(a few Elders in from the right)


No comments:

Post a Comment