Monday, August 13, 2018

Week 46 - The Gospel is Simple

Hi All! 

Sorry this one is gonna be lil' bit shorter - 

This week I really focused on making my studies better - using the scriptures more and teaching more simply. I have always taught that when we receive blessings it is because we are obedient to some commandment. I have always known that to be true, but I had no idea where it talked about that doctrinally until I found D&C 130:20-21 (if I remember right...). It is a good read; highly recommended!

Throughout this week, well, throughout my whole mission, I have learned just how simple this gospel is. Keep the commandments. Really, if we just keep all the commandments we will be fine, we will be happy, we will have the Holy Ghost with us, we can return to the presence of our Heavenly Father and live with our families forever. :) 

It was a good week, a lot of work here in Cuatro Vientos (that means '4 winds' in English, just FYI).

Love y'all! Stay tuned for a more detailed, fun, longer, interesting email next week! :)

Elder Quist

No comments:

Post a Comment