Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Week 49 - Tender Mercies

Hello family and friends! 

It will be a lil smaller this week I apologize.  

This week we saw a lot of little miracles, a lot of blessings and just so many good things happened. I bore my testimony this Sunday about the love of God and how there are not any coincidences in this life. God intimately knows each and every one of us and what happens in our lives. I read a talk by Elder David A. Bednar the other day about the tender mercies of the Lord in our lives. Many many many MANY times in our lives we just live without realizing the hand of god. 

Something funny (kinda): we were knocking on the door of a contact and her husband came out and was really rude and more or less cussed us out and kinda got in our faces so I said "thank you" and "have a good day!" and we were OUT of there. My comp was fine but I was a little startled (11 months in Mexico and that is the first time that has happened haha). More than anything I was kinda sad there are people like that.

Sunday was the bomb, we had 7 investigators in church! A lot of people came to church and we all could feel the spirit. We currently do not have a Young Men's president, so my comp and I taught the class and we killed it. 

1 Nephi 1:20: But behold, I, Nephi, will show unto you that the tender mercies of the Lord are over all those whom he hath chosen, because of their faith, to make them mighty even unto the power of deliverance. 

I love you all! I miss ya a ton.

Elder Quist

Elder Bednar's visit to the mission
 See him? Top right corner :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment