Monday, December 10, 2018

Week 63 - No Dinero

I have no mo dinero. 

This describes my week very well. 

It was a good week though.

Just a very poor one as well.

On Tuesday we had a district meeting and we talked about being grateful.

Alma 34:38 That ye contend no more against the Holy Ghost, but that ye receive it, and take upon you the name of Christ; that ye humble yourselves even to the dust, and worship God, in whatsoever place ye may be in, in spirit and in truth; and that ye live in thanksgiving daily, for the many mercies and blessings which he doth bestow upon you.  

I really like this one.

Always remember to be grateful.

Especially this time of year.

On Wednesday we ate very far away.

It was very pretty. 

But it costs a lot to get there so now I am broke.

Thursday we also ate very far away.

We had a good lesson.

Then this mean lady told me to go away while we tried to talk to her husband.

She is quite rude.

Friday we ate close to home and I saved money.

Then we spent 4 hours walking around looking for a bunch of contacts we had made.

No one was home.

Saturday the same thing happened...

Sunday was good, but the church is far so I ran out of my money... again.

But it was a good week!

The sisters of Raul (the kid we baptized) are going to get baptized soon too!

PRAY FOR THEM :))

I love each and every one of you. I hope you have not gotten mad at me for being a bad writer of weekly emails. Endure to the end :)

Elder Quist









No comments:

Post a Comment