Monday, August 26, 2019

Week 100 - Last One

Hi All!

Last one. So here it goes.

I get home on August 28th, 2019. This Wednesday... it really has not hit me yet.

I am so grateful for these past 700 days spent here in Mexico! I am so grateful that I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, the only true church in the world. I am so grateful for a loving Heavenly Father who leads and guides me, who blesses me continually day after day, week after week. I am so grateful there is a prophet on the Earth, President Russell M. Nelson, who receives revelation to direct God's work. If we actively look for ways to serve others, God will put us in the place to help one of his children, to share this amazing gospel, and to see miracles. This I know to be true.

I am without words to describe how I feel right now, saying goodbye to everyone, packing, going to church the last time here. I am eternally grateful for the experiences I have had, for the people I have met, the lives that have touched me, and the opportunity to see Heavenly Father touch the lives of those I love. I know that my time of being a full-time missionary is coming to a close, but at the same time I know that my time is about to start to be a life-long missionary. God has called each and every one of us to help and he needs all of our heart, might, mind, and strength to further this marvelous work along. 

I love all of you guys who have supported me, I thank you, I continue praying for you.

See y'all soon!

Elder Quist :)



No comments:

Post a Comment