Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Week 17 - HOT WATER!

Hola All!

Last Monday, we had a zone party at our church. (I think I sent pics last week). It was sick. I love our zone. We are killing it with baptisms too! The rest of the day was chill.

Tuesday: We got to watch the press conference with our zone. President Russell M. Nelson: "Alright, well..." Rude reporter: "What about the women?" President Nelson: "We love 'em!" Guys, President Nelson is so cool! Read his talks. Listen to him. He has so many great ones!

Wednesday: Visited this super crazy, near blind guy... He is very interesting. I don't think we are going back. My comp needs to go renew his visa tomorrow, so he stayed in Chalco. I went on divisions for the night with Elder Oehler. It was super chill. He's a cool guy.

Thursday: Probably my best morning  of study since getting out into the field. After studies, we went on divisions with the zone leaders. I was with Elder Hatfield and now we're best friends.. Haha. We tight. Turns out we took spanish together when I was in 8th grade and he was in 9th. We flipped out because, I mean, what are the odds?? Then we finished divisions.

Friday: We were contacted by this lady that thinks she is a woman prophet and has been receiving revelations and visions from God since she came out of the womb. Her name is Irma. She is crazy.

Saturday: We had a few lessons that went pretty well. Then. The Garcia's helped us obtain a tank of gas so now we have HOT WATER!! One week left before we probably leave this area. :( We took the Prophetess to a baptism of the elders in the other ward. She claimed to have a vision during it, but besides that it was good!

Sunday: Church was good. Nothing exciting. After church, we had carnitas for lunch with a member. It was soooo good. We visited some people and set some new appointments. I contacted this really cool guy all by myself! Good day.

Good week! Lots of work done. My spanish is improving and I'm getting better at teaching. This is probably my last week in this area (we'll see??) and my LAST week of training! That'll be cool to finish training. Anyway, I miss y'all! Write me!

Have a great week!
Elder Quist

Our chapel
 cheese pancakes

No comments:

Post a Comment