Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Week 52 - ONE YEAR IN MÉXICO

Wow I haven't been in the USA for a year now and BOY do I miss it! Now when someone asks me what I was doing a year ago, my memory will be about Mexico. Weird. 

This week was good. I am not gonna go into a ton of detail cause typing a lot makes me sleepy. 
I am loving my area. Cuatro Vientos is super cool! It is not too big so we don't have to walk so far for everything. It is a little city situated on a hill so we get a good leg work out in every day. Our house is at the bottom of the hill which means the first thing we have to do every day is go uphill. 

We got good news this week! We have an investigator that has been an investigator for awhile. All four of her kids are members (she has two kids on the mission), but she has not been able to get baptized cause she doesn't want to get married to her boyfriend. But just the other day she told us that she had talked with him and they decided (she decided) that he can't live there anymore... so we will probably baptize her soon :)

The other family we are teaching is awesome! We are just waiting for the divorce papers to get back and then we are goin' swimmin ;)

I encourage you to go read "For Times of Trouble" by Jeffrey R. Holland this week. I have listened to that talk 4 or 5 times this week. Apply it to your life in the most personal way possible :)

Love you all!
Elder Quist

 Celebrating Elder Solorzano's birthday

Just a handsome guy in the middle of México

a trip to the temple!


1 comment:

  1. Wow one year, that was sure fast (well probably not for your mom). Happy Birthday Elder Quist. Love the pictures. Love, Nikky

    ReplyDelete