Monday, November 26, 2018

Week 61 - House Hunting

Hi All!

Crazy, tiring week. I would like to make this a nice long email, but really not much happened.  

Basically all week, all day everyday, we went to our area named "Los Alamos" and looked for a house and sometimes we went to the area of Crockett and Rowberry called Cuautzingo and looked for a house there because our areas are close. And we basically found nothing. Finally we found one Saturday that will probably work and I think we are moving in a little bit today and a lil bit tomorrow. I still don't really know. We are looking for houses because they are opening both of our areas and the leaders did not buy us a house. Right now we are living in the house of the AP's and the secretaries and don't get me wrong, it is a party, but we are living out of our suitcases and that kinda sucks.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I really truly hope you enjoyed the holiday with some loved ones! Now get ready for Navidad :)

I love you guys, sorry for the short email again :/

Elder Quist!

No comments:

Post a Comment