Monday, December 31, 2018

Week 66 - 7 Days, 7 Baptisms

Hi All! 

It was a good week to say the least. 


MERRY CHRISTMAS! An incredible day. In the morning our whole district went to our bishops house and he made us tacos... sounds weird but it is pretty normal (I think) to eat tacos for breakfast. Then we had a district meeting which was delightful. 

Tuesday afternoon was pretty hectic. Our district had our own "noche blanca" -white night- with 8 baptisms on Christmas day! Elder Strunk and I had 4 baptisms, Guadalupe and her two sons Zaid and Gael, and Tomas, the Nephite :) It was awesome, unforgettable!

Wednesday morning I was finally able to call home and talk to the family :) It was so great!! Only one more video call home! I can't believe I have 15 months in Mexico. 

Saturday was also very fun! We had three more baptisms in the evening. Yanet, Vanessa, and Alexa. Alexa and Vanessa are the sisters of Raul, the kid we baptized a few weeks ago. It was an awesome way to end the year of 2018! 7 baptisms in 7 days :) After the baptisms, we got home and we ordered the best pizza I have ever had.
I hope everyone had an amazing Christmas! And don't forget to have a happy new year! :)

Love ya all!
Elder Quist









No comments:

Post a Comment