Monday, January 14, 2019

Week 68 - Declaring His Word

This week we saw a lot of miracles. Lots of people preparing to be baptized, lots of people prepared to listen to this amazing message that we share. I forgot my camera in the house so I don't have any photos, sorry :( But next week I will write a nice good longish email. haha 

I am running out of time. I love all of you and I miss ya! Have an awesome week!

Elder Quist

D.C. 42:5-7 - "And I give unto them a commandment that they shall go forth for a little season, and it shall be given by the power of the Spirit when they shall return. And ye shall go forth in the power of my Spirit, preaching my gospel, two by two, in my name, lifting up your voices as with the sound of a trump, declaring my word like unto angels of God. And ye shall go forth baptizing with water, saying: Repent ye, repent ye, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand."

No comments:

Post a Comment