Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Week 70 - More Baptisms

Hey everyone! 

This was a fun week, now I am super tired, but it is alllll worth it when you can baptize a couple of people :)

Tuesday: In the district meeting we talked about the importance of Preach My Gospel. Just a sidenote; everyone go read PMG. It's so cool. If you have any desire to be a better member (which you all should) you need to study that book! Anyway, later in the day we went with Mariana and Sergio. They are the bomb! Preparing to be baptized on the 26th! 

Wednesday: The other day we contacted this chick and she invited us to eat breakfast so we went and I ordered a banana smoothie and I am not joking I think it was banana water.. It wasn't very good. 

Thursday: Today was a good day. Very good day. We got new mattresses. My old mattress looks kinda like a banana. Today we found a couple new people, a couple of miracles. We were walking in the street when I got a call from a member who told me that there was a lady in the church who wanted to be baptized. SO. We got there and we taught Gaby. She is super chosen. Without even asking, she told us she knows Joseph Smith was a prophet and the Book of Mormon. Soooo that was fun!

Friday: Today I went to Mixquic and Tetelco with Elder Cruz! He's a great missionary! It was a great day.

Saturday: We had a baptism this morning! Sergio and Mariana were baptized today! It was awesome. The water was super warm and when Sergio got in he was like "it burns!" and I'm pretty sure it was just his sins hehehehe. 

Sunday: Church was good today. I really like this whole Come, Follow Me program! It's super interesting. Study it! Don't just read it every week, actually study it. You will all become better members and more converted :)

Love ya all!
Elder Quist





No comments:

Post a Comment