Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Week 73 - Working Hard in Huitzilzingo

Hey all!

I am little sick today, so honestly I am not gonna write a lot today. My new companion is Elder Peña! He is super cool, from El Salvador. He goes home March 11th, so I will have only 4 weeks with him and a new companion the final 2 weeks of the cycle. We are working super hard. We have had lots of success so far and I am really happy to be able to learn a lot from him. I promise to write a better weekly email next week! :) 

Enjoy the cold up there in the US of A. :)

Love ya all!
Elder Quist

(With the new changes announced in regards to missionary communication, Davis can call home on p-days, but said that he would rather not. But he loves us! :) Just wants to stay focused! And we completely respect his decision. Can't wait for Mother's Day!)



No comments:

Post a Comment