Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Week 74 - A Mighty Change

Hello everyone :) 

Awesome week in Mexico City!

Elder Peña and I have been working super hard and exercising faith and seeing a lot of miracles! Being a missionary is awesome! Everyone needs to do it haha. 

This week I thought a lot about true conversion. I was reading in Alma 5 where it talks about basically doing a spiritual self quiz. It is kind of a long chapter, but I encourage everyone to go read it! 

Alma 5:14: "And now behold, I ask of you, my brethren of the church, have ye spiritually been born of God? Have ye received his image in your countenances? Have ye experienced this mighty change in your hearts?"

I meet a lot of people here, and I know a lot of people in the US, and they are all great people! But sadly there are many that are not as converted as God requires. There are many things that God commands us to do, many simple things, that we don't do. I have been reading a few talks about this and thinking a lot and after talking with my companion about it too, I made a list of things I can improve. Small things. We can always improve!

I love y'all! Have an awesome week :)
Elder Quist



No comments:

Post a Comment