Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Week 75 - Power of the Priesthood

Hi Everyone!

I have quite the headache right now so I will only share one or two experiences from the week. 

My testimony of the priesthood has grown a lot this week. Let me tell you why. We were in Atlazalpan with the Elders doing some baptism interviews and they mentioned that they have an appointment with someone that says they are possessed... So we started fasting and the next day we went back to Atlazalpan and went to their house. I will never forget what happened. I anointed her and things started to feel a little weird. My comp did the blessing and things escalated very quickly... If the four of us were not there, we would not have been able to do it. Firstly because she started screaming and trying to rip our hands off our her head... secondly because we all had the faith that everything would be fine. We were very calm and relaxed even though it was a situation that would make me scared. I am very thankful that we were all worthy to be there. The priesthood is a very real power and it is such a blessing to have that power on the earth today. We have been given an un-normal amount of blessings this week. 

On Saturday we baptized Hariany! She is awesome! It was a great baptism. It really amazes me how people can gain a testimony in such a short period of time. 

I forgot my camera today so I cant send any pics, but I will send a bunch next week :)

Have a great week!

Elder Quist!

No comments:

Post a Comment