Monday, April 1, 2019

Week 79 - 150

Hi All!

No manches I have 150 days left and that just kinda blows my mind! 

Ok so this week we had changes like I mentioned last week. I am in Cuautla again in a ward called Cocoyoc. My new companion is Elder Torres from Guatemala! He is super cool and is just about finished with his mission - about a transfer and a half left. We are working hard. What I love about being a Zone Leader is that we can work with the whole zone and help everyone progress. We get to make a lot of friends too! 

We had a meeting with all the leaders in the mission on Friday and I really liked one of the trainings about faith. Afterwards I decided to study that a little bit more and I found some good quotes about faith and character. I really like this quote about both from Richard G. Scott:
  • God uses your faith to mold your character.
  • Character is the manifestation of what you are becoming.
  • Strong character results from consistent correct choices.
  • The bedrock of character is integrity.
  • The more your character is fortified, the more enabled you are to exercise the power of faith.
I hope you can take a few moments and ponder that as you prepare for General Conference! It is gonna be awesome! I hope y'all got your seat belts ready haha. I love you all! Remember to read the scriptures and pray everyday, serve your neighbors, and put God first in your life :) You will truly see miracles! 

Elder Quist!




No comments:

Post a Comment