Monday, March 25, 2019

Week 78 - Changes! Cuautla Here I Come!

Hey guys! 

What a week. I am not one to write much (don't know if you have noticed...) but I will try to give y'all a recap of some of the things that happened during the week.

On Tuesday we went to the Huitzilzingo district meeting, it was good! We talked a little about the importance of finding new investigators and the responsibility we have as missionaries to share this gospel with everyone! I love district meetings. I know that God had those messages prepared for me. I always learn something new from them.

Saturday was pretty awesome! Our ward did a mini-MTC experience kinda thing for the youth. Our companionship and 2 other elders and sister missionaries were the teachers. We taught the 3 districts one of the 3 first lessons. We were the favorites because I brought candy for everyone! hahaha But everyone had a great time! After the activity, we went to lunch with our recent converts and they made us the best tacos de cecina I have had in my mission! They were the bomb.

On Sunday, we had a few investigators come to church! It was great to see them feel the spirit, be happy, ya know? We got changes later in the day. I am going to Cuautla! It's gonna be fun. And really hot, but mostly fun hahaha. 

Have a fantastic week! I miss you all!

Elder Quist


No comments:

Post a Comment