Monday, May 13, 2019

Week 85 - 16 Weeks Left

Hey guys! 

Great week here in Mèxico! So I am now in Valle de Chalco again! My ward is called Anàhuac and my new companion is named Elder Cueva. He is from Ecuador and he has about 7 months here in the mission! He is new to this area too, so we got kinda lost-ish a couple times this week which is always a blast! Just contacting and visiting and trying to find houses and where the members live, but we had a great time. Elder Cueva is a hard worker and we are ready to fill that font up and baptize! 


Not much to talk about this week! We just kinda spent everyday figuring out the area and contacting. We have seen lots of small miracles while we work, whether it is finding a house we are looking for or contacting someone super chosen. :) This next week I will be able to say a lot more! 

Today for P-day we played basketball and soccer as a zone. It was awesome! I didn't get sunburned either, so that was nice.

Remember to be grateful to God this week :)

Elder Quist

Happy mothers day mom! I love you :)

Also it was so great to see my fam, I love y'all!




 Elders Crockett and Quist


No comments:

Post a Comment