Monday, July 1, 2019

Week 92 - A New Mission President (and 58 days)

Hi All! 

Last Tuesday, I went on divisions with Elder Dearden all day, it was awesome! We walked a LOT and had to go fix up a couple contracts for the elders in my district. ALL DAY. It was exhausting, but I had a good time, learned a lot. In the evening, we finished our divisions with some wings! Today is my boi Crocketts BDAY and we bought him a cake and ate some wings, it was fun. 

Wednesday: I officially have 21 months in Mexico! Que loco! It is crazy to think about that, for 21 months I have had the amazing opportunity and privilege to share this gospel with others and help others know Christ. We walked a lot today and contacted a lot! It was not as fun as I thought it would be hahaha.

Thursday: Today was awesome! We had a multi-zone meeting and met President and Sister Rush, our new mission president! He is from Colorado and he has such a strong spirit. I know we are going to have a lot of success with him here, even though I miss Presidente and Hermana Zapata! After that we had a zone meeting and I taught a little about the importance of repentance and improving everyday to become better instruments for God... Good stuff.

Friday: Toady we had a lesson with the most prepared family! Her name is Sandra Rojas and she is a member's friend. She lives by herself and works on the weekends to provide for her three kids. After talking to her and her kids, she decided that she will do whatever is possible to get work off on Sunday to be able to go to church next week! And she wants to get baptized and her kids all want to missionaries like us now :)) Great moment :)

Saturday I was honestly so sick I didn't eat today and we just stayed in our house. :(

Church was fun on Sunday. The stake president gave an awesome talk! We had a few people in church and had a calm Sunday afternoon. 

TODAY I SAW MY MAN ANDREW FRANCIS. The man, the myth, the legend returned to visit Chalco and we had lunch with him, it was awesome! 

Sorry for a weird weekly, I love you guys!
Elder Quist :)




No comments:

Post a Comment