Monday, June 24, 2019

Week 91 - All Sorts of Rain

Hey everyone :)

Had a good week here in Anáhuac 2. Honestly, not much happened this week. Some lessons happened. Some lessons fell through. A family we have been trying to teach wasn't home all week. We have been trying to fix the little things that we don't do though and as a companionship we have felt a lot better, still getting along well. 

While I was talking with the zone leaders this week, we began to talk about patience. I have been in a little bit of a rut these past few weeks and I did not know why until I sat down and just kinda did some basic studying, you know, the stuff you focus on at the beginning of the mish. I was still bothered and so I read all of D&C Section 84 and WOW was that fun! D&C 84:84 is a verse we should all read (go ahead, switch over to the Gospel Library app and look that baby up). After feeling quite happy about everything I had read and all the questions and doubts I had, I read my patriarchal blessing, and it mentions a few scriptures I should never forget to read, including D&C Section 84. I was very grateful for that. 

God loves us. He loves you. He loves me. It is a cool thing to think about :)
I love you guys too :) I hope you have a good week :)

Elder Quist




No comments:

Post a Comment