Monday, June 17, 2019

Week 90 - Share with Enthusiasm!

Hey everyone! 

How are y'all doing? This week went by way too fast. Let's get into it (and you guessed it, a good short one this week ;))

We have been visiting this lady that owns an ice cream shop. I mentioned her last week I think, and she is awesome. She went to church this week and got there before we did haha. She has had a few problems in life and friends have taken her to their churches, but she has not found one that she likes yet. These past couple of weeks she has absolutely LOVED going to church. It has been awesome answering her sincere questions and watching grow, learning how to pray, listening to her experiences as she reads the Book of Mormon. 

I gave a talk on Sunday which was fun. I talked about the story where Nephi and Lehi, the sons of Helaman, were preaching and were put in prison. Then the prison started shaking and a dark mist showed up. Then a less-active Nephite went back and said they looked like angels, then went and enthusiastically shared that info with a bunch of people and were converted! I talked about how we need to share what we know with other people, and not to do it casually, but invite others to know more with enthusiasm! I invite all of y'all to step out of that lil comfort zone and invite someone to get closer to Christ :) 

I love you guys, I miss ya, see ya in a quick few weeks :)

Elder Quist






No comments:

Post a Comment