Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Week 95 - Temple Visit

How is everyone doing? I hope y'all are having a dandy summer and being good people -  enjoying that good summer heat. This week we went to the temple which was fun! We went on the subway, which just so happens to be the 2nd largest in North America! Fun fact of the day.

Like I mentioned, this week we went to the temple and took our friend, Juanita and her grandkids! It was a party. The stake rented a bus for all of the investigators and a bunch of us missionaries took a bus to the metro, then took the subway, then we walked through a lovely little park to get to the temple. It was a great experience to see how she was influenced by the spirit as she learned more about the temple, the book of mormon, and eternal families. She was asked how she felt and all she could say was "I don't know how to explain what I feel. It makes me want to cry almost. I really like it here!" So you could say it was quite a success hahaha.

I would like to challenge each of you to refocus your efforts to get to the temple regularly! It is such a special place and I wish I could go more often as a missionary. God desires that all his children on BOTH sides of the veil receive the blessings of eternal life, and he needs each and everyone of us to help Him do that!

Have a great week!
Elder Quist :)







(Near) Future BYU roommates


1 comment:

  1. Felicitaciones Elder Quist por dar a conocer sus actividades que viene realizando en la Misión, mi nombre es Marcelo Cueva, soy Padre de familia de Elder Cueva, le envió un abrazo y saludo a las distancia, que lo extrañamos y le queremos mucho, Hoy Alexis ha cumplido 10 meses de Misión, el 20 de Julio fue su cumpleaños. Saludos

    ReplyDelete