Monday, July 29, 2019

Week 96 - Jesus the Christ

Last week of the cycle this week! Sad week though, one of my best friends went home this week. The man, the myth, the legend, Elder Crockett went home this week so all of my pics are with him hahaha.

This week I have been reading a TON, both the Book of Mormon and Jesus the Christ. It has been INCREDIBLE to see the difference in my days as I am walking and teaching. I finished reading the BoM again in Spanish, I was quite happy with myself :) I have challenged myself to finish it one more time before going home! I'll never be able to read the entire BoM again as a missionary :) Also, Jesus the Christ just kinda blows my mind. Firstly, because it uses huge words.;) Secondly, because it explains everything sooooo well that it really strengthens your testimony. I have really loved learning about all of His parables. I highly recommend chapter 27 :)

These last 4 weeks are gonna be full of all sorts of activities :) It's all good stuff! Have a great week!

Elder Quist



No comments:

Post a Comment