Monday, August 5, 2019

Week 97 - Beginning of the End

This week was good, the last time I will go to changes in my mission! I got a new companion this week! His name is Elder Ruiz. He is from Chihuahua Mexico, and he has 16 months in the mission. He is great, I love him, and he is ready to get to work!

On Tuesday, I went with all the missionaries who are going home this week to President and Sister Rush's house for a final dinner! It was great! We ate ribs and an amazing lime pie. 

Wednesday and Thursday were just normal days, working hard and looking for people to teach. ON FRIDAY, I went to the temple to do a session with Elder Rowberry and Elder Peterson probably for the last time. :( It was great though, we got to just chill and enjoy it. We saw a couple people that we met in the CCM, and we saw Mr. Andrew Francis afterwards and got dinner with him. 

On Saturday we had a zone meeting in the morning, set some goals, and then went to lunch. Later in the afternoon we had another meeting with the ward mission leader and the ward missionaries. Fun time.

This was the last day to share my testimony in testimony meeting which was sad, but it is always a great experience. I just wanna invite you guys to share your testimony as often as you can, not just in church. Be a missionary in every moment :)

Have a fantastic week you lovely people :)

Elder Quist






No comments:

Post a Comment