Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Week 4 - "CCM Day 30, I think"

Hi All! This week went by pretty fast I guess. Ok I´ll just jump right in.  

Wednesday: Happy Bday to Maren first of all! We went to the temple again and it was super cool. I did a lot of it without wearing the headphones translating to English and I understood most of it which was super cool! We are doing a thing now where we go on splits with a latino companion and teach a lesson together and it helps my spanish so much. I'll get a pic with him next week.

Thursday: So every week I read my journal from the past week and write about what happened each day and for Thursday I wrote half a page about the cinnamon french toast we had for breakfast! So it is kinda hard to say what I did that day. Today was the first day I really did a lesson without notes at all and it went pretty well! Ok so we played hide-n-go seek in our casa at night with all our lights out and it was thee best game of hide-n-go seek I've ever played. I highly recommend it.

Friday: Woke up and played basketball. I listened to a talk by Ezra Taft Benson called "Beware Of Pride." It's really good. Nothing special today.

Saturday: So our afternoon teacher, Hermano Gonzalez, is so cool. He went to Spain to go to hair school or whatever that is called, but he won't cut our hair. Our sister training leaders got mad at us tonight for no reason, so that was fun.

Sunday: Sundays are always really good. Sacrament was good. Peterson and I taught Priesthood, and then after that we studied outside for like 2 hours just reading the Book of Mormon. Guys, the Book of Mormon is so cool! Studying here has helped me see a lot of things I never would've seen before. The devotionals were good too. We watched a talk by Pres. Holland.

Monday: Most of the day, we just chilled and read scriptures and studied and relaxed outside. I memorized 3 scriptures today in Spanish, Moroni 7:33, 2 Nefi 31:10, and 1 Nefi 3:7. 

Tuesday: Today we did Spanish for as much of the day as we could and it was actually not that bad. I really wish I knew non-gospel words too. Not much happened today.

So I forget what day I listened to it and what it was called, but I listened to a talk about emulating the character of Christ. It was so good! I encourage everyone to read your scriptures and find scriptures that describe the character of Christ. It's really cool.

Well that's all for me this week! I'll talk to y'all next week. :)

Elder Q

(Really, son?? The ONLY pic this week of his latest tie purchase... silly kid!)

No comments:

Post a Comment