Monday, November 6, 2017

Made it to Chalco!

Hey guys! I miss ya! We have just a few minutes to email and tell our parents we made it safely, so yeah, I made it safely haha. My first area is Xico (Hico) and my first companion is Elder McDowell. He's been out since January, I think. We are at the mission office right now. We are staying at the AP's house tonight, then meeting our trainers tomorrow morning. Just talking to the APs on the way here, we found out our p-days are Monday and we have one hour to write home. Also, the APs said they wouldn't be surprised to see our mission get tablets in the next year-ish so that's super cool. Our mission is a trial mission for something, I'm not quite sure, but it is because we baptize so many people. Like 5 per companionship per transfer. Anyway, I love ya! I'll talk to you next week!

(Pictures! Thank goodness for the mission Facebook page...)


Elder Quist arrives at the Mission Office

No comments:

Post a Comment