Monday, November 6, 2017

Week 6 - Goodbye CCM, Hello Chalco!

Hey everyone! 

I'm leaving later this morning so this will just be a short one. The CCM has been amazing! It's so cool here and I've learned so much. I can't wait to email my first week out! Everyone go read DyC Section 100 - it's so good! 

Elder Quist

Distrito in front of the CCM sign
a group pic with the branch presidency
me with Hermano Chavez - he is the 1st counselor in the branch presidency
Elders Flaherty and Quist
 Elder Ambrose and Elder Quist

 Elder Quist with Elder Rowberry and Hermana McEwan - fellow Lone Peak-ers (same high school)
and another missionary from Lone Peak - Hermana Flanary

(Besides the actual studying of the scriptures and learning the language, Davis always expresses how much he has loved to meet new people and make new friends - as well reconnecting with familiar faces from home. He's so ready to get out there and work!) 


No comments:

Post a Comment