Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Week 37 - It's a Learning Experience

Hey y'all!

So Elder Palomares left to Chalco and my new companion is Elder Santos. He is a cool guy. He has 20 months in the mission - 4 months left. So he is kinda lazy... but I still love him. He has a lot of experience and can teach me a lot. I'm senior companion though. I am still trying to figure that out. Like the title says, it's all a learning experience. Following along that thought, here are a couple things I've learned:

- You can't always make everyone happy.
- Smile when you make a mistake.
- Don't change your standards to make others happy.
- Above all else, put your trust in God.
- Some things take time, accept that. (Holland)
- Spend your money wisely.
- Have fun!
- Plan now; let God change them as you go along.
- Trust the Holy Ghost.
- A long prayer is worth it.
- Love your companion.
- Love the Lord.
- Love to work.
- Don't get down on yourself - Be positive.

Nothing incredible happened this week, but I hope it was incredible for you good people that read this. :) 

I love y'all. I miss y'all. Have a great week!

- Davis

My cool mosquito net

No comments:

Post a Comment