Monday, October 8, 2018

Week 54 - Conference & Training Again!

Hello everyone! 

So this week was General Conference! Duh. Haha It was awesome! I watched it in ENGLISH at the mission offices with the assistants. It was so great! 


I don't feel like summarizing a conference talk or telling you my favorite quote. I just want to tell you that I know without a doubt that President Nelson is a prophet of God. I know that Jesus Christ directs this incredible work through him, and I know that if we listen to the prophet and apostles, we can really come to know the will of our Father in Heaven and become more devoted followers of Christ. I do not know this because I read it in a book or because someone told me. I know these things because I have prayed and asked and I have received this knowledge from God. I invite all of you to make an extra effort this week to read one conference talk, pray to God, and then go and do the things that you need to do to become closer to the person you want to be.

Other update: Elder Speirs will no longer be my companion, just one week together. Starting tomorrow, I will start training my SECOND son. This one will be a white guy. My first son has a brother from another mother. I'm excited! I will be staying here in Cuatro Vientos. 

I love y'all! I miss ya! Have a good week!

Elder Quist 

No comments:

Post a Comment