Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Week 55 - Another Week in Cuatro Vientos

Hey y'all! 

Here I am again, same area - Cuatro Vientos - and I am doing the same thing: training! My second son is named Elder Strunk. He is from Taylorsville, Utah and is going to SUU after the mish to study to become a pilot. He loves comedy and entertains me at night in the house with comedy routines haha. 

We had a semi stressful week. I can't explain it right now causeeeeee it is a crazy long story and I am lazy when it comes to writing today. BUT I will have quite the story next week so don't worry and stay tuned for the next part of this adventure.

I WILL say I will probably throw a swimming pool party this week. It will be crowded, but it will be sick. So keep them in your prayers!

I have to go, but I love you. I can't wait to see ya. Have a fantastic week!

Go read Elder Hollands talk about forgiveness!

Elder Quist

No comments:

Post a Comment