Monday, November 12, 2018

Week 59 - CUATRO VIENTOS

Hello family and friends! 

Had a super exhausting week, but that's good right? 

Tuesday we spent most of the day in Amecameca at the trainers meeting. We left our house at 8:45 and got back to the house at about 5 pm. It was a brutal meeting, but I really liked it. President Zapata talked to us about our attitude about each of our areas. There is no such thing as a bad area or a good area. All areas can be successful, but if we don't think it can be successful, it will be pretty hard for God to bless you with success. BUT if you go in there thinking it is the best area, working like it is the best area, praying like it is the best area, you WILL have success. It will get to a point where God cannot deny you the blessings.

Friday was awesome. And stressful :) 
In the morning, we did weekly planning in the morning for a few hours. At 5, the Zone Leaders came to our area and did an interview with Fatima. Then we booked it over to the church and started getting the church ready for a BAPTISM. The photo isn't very good, but it is good enough :)) My son got to baptize her! It was awesome. I love baptisms, but they stress me out.. sidenote: I am losing hair, which just makes me more stressed, which makes me lose more hair... it is quite the vicious cycle.


SATURADAY WAS LOCO. First off in the morning a member came to our house and installed a pull up bar which is dope, Imma get shredded ;) Then we left and chambiamos todo el dia, bien chevere. WE FOUND 8 NEW PEOPLE TO TEACH. And then 2 others that are looking very promising. And then the assistants called me and told me that they had 2 girls at a baptism of theirs and they live in our area and they are sooooo cool (segun..). It was just so cool to see God blessing us through small and simple things. I have been learning to be more bold on the mission. I really like this quote "What's bold today isn't bold tomorrow." Meaning what is hard and uncomfortable and bold today will become part of your nature tomorrow and it won't be bold, it'll just be normal. I like to think of this and always try to be bold, try new things, teach in new ways. Take some time this week and think about how you all can be bolder in sharing this amazing gospel. :)

I LOVE YOU ALL!
Elder Quist






No comments:

Post a Comment