Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Week 83 - Still Hot

Hey everyone! 

We had a good week! Lets get right into this.

I know this may come as a surprise, but I have not been the best at doing exercise during my mission... but this last week I started to do a lot more exercise and I can honestly testify that doing exercise in the morning can help you all day hahaha! One of the more random testimonies I have, but it's true! To all you future missionaries, exercise. It's awesome.

Also to you future missionaries (or to those of you who know future missionaries), I am working on a very, very, very long list of mission tips and tricks. You could say it is a small "mission survival guide". Pre-orders start now. Let me know who wants one. 

There is a saying, "When you are green, you are growing." I like to explain to some investigators about, well, plants. A plant is only improving and progressing in its life when it is green and growing, but when it reaches a plateau, or in other words it stops growing, it, well, starts dying. And it can't progress anymore. We are the same. As human beings, we go through the same process, spiritually and physically. Maybe we can only control one of those two... but the principle is the same. Following the prophet, keeping the commandments, doing the small and simple things we can progress and grow :) I have been pondering about this during the week, What things can I do to keep progressing and growing towards Christ? What things can you do? 

I love you all :)

Elder Quist

Staying hydrated... 90+ degrees all day, every day


No comments:

Post a Comment